The Region of Southern Denmark is founding four out of nine nominated projects, at the Digitisation Award 2016th.
The purpose of the digitising award is to increase the awareness of successful and productive digitisation initiatives in the public sector. Behind the Digitisation Award is the Agency for Digitisation, Danish Regions, Local Government Denmark, Djøf, Ramboll, KMD, and In2media.
Chairman of the Regional Council, in the Region of Southern Denmark, Stephanie Lose (V) greets the many nominations:
“In the Region of Southern Denmark, we work with initiatives, which will create value for the citizens. The digitisation is an important area, which we focus on. Therefore, I am pleased that our effort and projects resonate throughout the country, and it is also a great recognition of the employees’ work. I look forward to the announcement of the winners next month”, she said.
In the category, for the prize of Efficiency Improvement is:
- Egedal Municipality, project Waste water plan 2016
- The Region of Southern Denmark, project Tele-interpretation
- The Danish Agency for Labour Market and Recruitment, project Vitas
In the category, for the prize of Welfare is:
- Danish Regions, project The Pre-Hospital Patient chart – this project is under the auspices of the Danish Regions, where the Region of Southern Denmark were the leading region of the project
- Hjørring Municipality, project Sensor-Diapers
- Tele Psychiatric Centre, project Tele-Psychiatric Home-treatment
In the category, for the Judges Special Prize is:
- Hjørring Municipality, project Book a Construction Caseworker
- The state Administration, project Co-service
- The Health Innovation Centre of Southern Denmark, project CoLab Plug & Play
Digitisation Initiatives within the public sector
When the winners of the Digitisation Award 2016 are announced the 16th of March, the Region of Southern Denmark is facing good chances to run with one of the titles.
The Digitisation Prize is awarded to successful and productive digitisation initiatives in the public sector. By premiers’ specific project, pioneering examples are rewarded, which benefit the society and its citizens. The specific projects become examples, which inspire others to develop new visions and initiatives.